CBW Bank - Bilingual Administrative Summer Intern
Job Classification: Exempt, Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Reporting Relationship: BSA Officer
Work Location: Topeka, KS
The Bilingual Administrative Summer Intern is responsible for providing bilingual communication to CBW Bank’s (“Bank”) customers.
- Assists with receiving and directing visitors.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls in a professional, polite and courteous manner.
- Makes clear and accurate communication to the other party on the other end of the line.
- Redirects and diverts calls to appropriate parties or offices.
- Relays information as quickly and accurately.
- Assists in handling customer requests and questions.
- Creates, changes, produces and maintains various forms.
- Prepares reports and documents as requested by Bank management.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High-school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills with customers fluently in English and Spanish.
- Ability to operate telephone equipment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, aptitude for numbers and orientation towards detail.
- Ability to interact diplomatically with the public under stressful conditions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to make reliable and prompt decisions using available information.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must project a friendly, courteous, patient and professional image at all times, even under adverse conditions.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and email, mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
To apply for this position, click here.