CBW Bank - Operations Assistant (Topeka, KS)
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Reporting Relationship: Operations Officer
Work Location: Topeka, KS
The Operations Assistant assists with daily operations of electronic banking platforms, including online banking, mobile remote deposit capture, and card networks.
- Enrolls customers in online banking.
- Enrolls commercial customers in cash management, including online banking setup, completion of necessary contracts and coordination with staff to establish Officer approval of limits.
- Assists commercial customers implement and maintain remote deposit capture systems.
- Assists customers with offsite remote deposit capture installation.
- Assists customer and bank staff with wire transfers by sending and verifying transfers.
- Demonstrates online banking, bill pay and/or mobile products to employees and customers as required.
- Responds, on a timely basis, to any customer inquiries regarding any of the electronic banking platforms or services.
- Prepares monthly reports for Management to review.
- Reconciles and researches disputes.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required.
- Advanced written, oral, interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attitude and follow policies and procedures.
- Must project a friendly, courteous, patient and professional image at all times, even under adverse conditions.
- Possesses a track record of integrity and commitment to professional standards.
- Demonstrates ability to forge cohesive and effective working relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill assigned commitments in a timely manner within established budgets while achieving quality results, prioritizes and resolves conflict when necessary, demonstrates strong organizational, analytical, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and email, mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
- Potential exposure to dangerous criminal activity.
To apply for this position, click here.