Landmark National Bank - Recruiting Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Work Schedule: As negotiated in Offer Letter
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for filing entry level positions in a timely manner with qualified applicants. This demands efficient recruiting, interviewing, evaluating, screening, and reference checking to ensure that from the available candidates, only those possessing the best potential for job success are recommended to managers for consideration. Gives special attention to the values of candidates so that to the degree possible, new employees share the values of Landmark National Bank.
- Filling of entry level positions in a timely manner with qualified applicants who share the values of Landmark National Bank.
- Review all applications that apply through the Paycom system
- Determine which applicants to test
- Send pre-employment tests (Wonderlic/Zerorisk) to selected applicants
- Conducts in-depth interviews to evaluate qualifications and interests in relation to job specifications
- Forwards acceptable candidates along with testing results on to hiring manager
- Follows up with supervisors to offer opinions on the final choice of candidates
- Completes reference checks on final applicants
- Orders credit and background check on candidate selected for hire
- Participates in university recruitment fairs
- Responsible for applicant tracking in the Paycom system.
- Monitors applicant workflow and reaches out to managers when necessary
- Pulls Paycom applicant tracking statistical reports for management
- Trains managers on the applicant tracking workflow
- Serves as a back up to benefit processing
- Processing benefit enrollments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Scanning new hire documents into TAB
- Bachelors degree in Business, or related field required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- When communicating with employees or applicants, a caring, friendly, and personal approach is expected.
- Skills necessary to work independently, be detail oriented, and organized
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects
- Preserve information of a highly confidential nature
- Skilled in developing good interpersonal relationships
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers, including disgruntled customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply click here!