Visit Topeka, Inc. - Marketing Account Manager
Reporting Relationship: Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications
The Marketing Account Manager is responsible for managing client relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as external agency support. Major duties include timely project management, creative strategic collaboration with partners, social media strategy, and ad placement with media partners.
- Build and maintain client relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives with internal partners.
- Ensure all marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Proactively communicate with internal Graphics and Copywriting team on projects to ensure on time delivery of projects.
- Review and action on customer data to inform strategy.
- Maintain web content for accuracy.
- Provide market intelligence to SVP of Marketing to identify areas for improvement.
- Share expertise and best practices with peers to build a stronger team.
- Participate in coaching sessions and travel as needed to conferences.
- Research competitive landscape to understand areas for growth and improvement.
- College degree required. Background in Marketing, Merchandising, or Mass Media is preferred.
- 2 years of experience in marketing related background is preferred.
- Experience in data analysis and project management.
- Ability to build strong relationships and maintain a positive attitude in a high paced environment.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Strong work ethic, with an attention to detail and excellence.
- Ability to work with limited direction and deliver projects on time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience in graphic design, photography, or videography valued.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and mail, email, talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Resident of Shawnee County, Kansas.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and business partners.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time.
The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, click here!