Landmark National Bank - Retail Banking Trainer
Company: Landmark National Bank
Job Title: Retail Banking Trainer
Job Classification: Exempt, Full-Time
Work Schedule: As negotiated in Offer Letter
Responsible for the following Retail Banking functions: technical skill training of frontline bank staff, retail operations training, assisting Retail Banking Manager with the development of retail procedures, and serving as an information liaison for retail banking staff.
- Provides input for the Retail Banking One Page Strategic Plan.
- Employee is involved in planning short or long term business objectives.
- Creates and implements learning modules to be trained across the retail banking division.
- Conducts retail training to include: new teller training; quarterly new accounts training; annual IRA training, simple sales training, Reg E training.
- Coordinates with Retail Banking Manager to update teller procedures as needed.
- Conducts “Banking 101” training for new hires with limited experience.
- Coordinates monthly continuing education calls for frontline staff.
- Assists in coordinating annual Teller Supervisor training and Bank Manager training and others as needed.
- Attends employee meetings, training, and serves on committees; performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Previous banking and management experience is required.
- Previous experience with a teller platform system and proficiency with Windows based applications. Previous consumer lending experience as both a lender and underwriter required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to all bank locations and work some weekend and evening hours.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Position requires approximately 25% travel; employee must be able to travel distances up to 6 hours to conduct in-branch training.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers, including disgruntled customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!