Asset LifeCycle - Truck Driver
Title: Truck Driver [CDL]
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8-hour day shift, Full-time
Location: Topeka, KS
Truck Driver Class A CDL - Local
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to assist our logistics department with meeting requirements in a safe and timely manner.
- Transport materials to and from designated client sites and company plants
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Document daily activities on company issued logs
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations and parking) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions. Perform functions such as trailer jockey, dock, dolly, deliver and collect various types of trailers at various locations.
- Load, unload and secure trailer and contents. Use forklift, electric and manual pallet jack or other tools to perform tasks as directed.
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a CDL Class A truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, cell phone, 2 way radio, etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly - home daily
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations (within the past 2 years)
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving license, medical card. Ability to pass background and drug/alcohol screen.
- Commercial Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
To apply, CLICK HERE!