Endeavor Private Wealth - Financial Planning Specialist
Position Title: Financial Planning Specialist
Job Classification: Non-Exempt; Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Reporting Structure: Managing Partner
Endeavor Private Wealth provides financial advisory, investment and fiduciary management services for approximately 300 households. Endeavor Private Wealth provides expertise in the following accounts: discretionary investment management accounts, estate and trust accounts, retirement plans, IRAs, 401(k), profit sharing and charitable foundations.
We are seeking a financial planning specialist to work with our advisory team in developing and implementing financial plans, insurance reviews and investment recommendations for our clients. The position will also have back-office operational duties.
- Assists Financial Advisors and Consultants in collection, creation, and distribution of client investment plans.
- Assists in meeting scheduling, reminders, gather and input client’s outside financial data as needed.
- Leads in creation, distribution, and collection of client investment policy statements.
- Guides clients in employer retirement plan investment selection.
- Identifies client insurance needs.
- Identifies potential client assets for consolidation opportunities.
- Builds relationships with clients by making communication easy and comfortable, while being intuitive to client needs.
- Provides service to clients via phone, email, written correspondence including but not limited to incoming calls/emails, questions regarding statements, online enrollment assistance, general account activity etc.
- Takes client meeting notes as requested by FA(s) and FC(s).
- Partners in various firm initiatives: adoption of new CRM, financial planning and investment reporting and software tools.
- Performs various administrative and operational functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration in a related field, or equivalent experience is desired. CFP or other industry accreditation is desired.
- Must have or be able to pass series 66 and insurance life and health licensing withing 6 months of hire.
- Must have background in financial planning software (E Money, Moneyguide Pro), or ability to attain proficiency within 6 months of hire.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Ability to perform as a team player, eager to collaborate with others.
- Must possess excellent communication with clients and team members.
- Very organized, able to monitor all outstanding tasks and follow up as needed.
- Must possess a positive attitude, and willingness to engage in various business projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge of various investment products: mutual funds, ETFs, separately managed accounts.
- Broad understanding of insurance products: term, whole and variable life, long term care, disability.
- Broad understanding of various annuity products.
- Must possess strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and client service skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, strong written, verbal communication and grammatical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and activities on a routine basis with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn additional software applications.
- Ability to work with strict confidentiality requirements, as well as utilize good judgment in the preparation and distribution of confidential information.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens, mail, e-mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Ability to travel as directed by position requirements.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with clients and prospects in person and virtually.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!