Valeo - Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Manager
Title: Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Manager
Location: Topeka, KS
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:00AM – 5PM)
Salary Ranges: $61,302 - $71,038 - $79,974
The essential function of this position is to provide administrative oversight of CCBHC regulations throughout the agency. This position will manage the process to assess, design, implement and provide ongoing evaluation of the agency’s transformation into a CCBHC. This position will work with agency staff, community partners and regulatory agencies in meeting and maintaining compliance with the expectations of a CCBHC.
This position requires:
- A Master’s degree in a healthcare related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Significant project management and program development experience preferred.
- An understanding of CCBHC and SAMHSA priorities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health and substance use disorder treatment.
- Familiarity with the Community Mental Health Center system in Kansas.
- Prior experience responding to regulatory agencies, advisory committees, and other stakeholders preferred.
- Experience with Managed Care Concepts.
- Excellent ability to collaborate, lead and consensus build.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to learn other software programs, as necessary.
To apply, CLICK HERE!