Cortez Transportation Company - Professional Chauffeur
Position Title: Professional Chauffeur
Job Classification: Part-time
Work Schedule: Varies
Reporting Relationship: Owner/CEO
Pay Range: $5,000-$35,000 annually, as determined by assignments
Location: Topeka, KS
Cortez Transportation Company, Inc. was established in August of 2004. Over the last 17 years, Cortez Transportation Company has built a reputation of providing professional and reliable chauffeured ground transportation services in Northeast Kansas and beyond. Cortez Transportation Company, Inc. provides professional, reliable, and clean chauffeured ground transportation services utilizing sedans, SUVs, executive vans, stretch limousines, limo buses, limo coaches, executive shuttles, and executive coaches.
The Professional Chauffeur, at Cortez Transportation Company, will be responsible for transporting clients and passengers to and from their private residence, recreational events and workplaces using company vehicles. Chauffeurs could operate: limousines, vans, SUVs, buses and other passenger vehicles as permitted by licensing.
- Represents Cortez Transportation Company as a chauffeur.
- Meets clients for their requested pick-up times, and maintains the client’s requested schedule.
- Ensures the client’s door is open as the chauffeur greets the client, and passengers, in a professional and sincere manner.
- Assists clients, and passengers, with loading and unloading of any possessions.
- Adjusts and is responsive to the air temperature, as requested by the client.
- Selects efficient methods and uses GPS technology, to determine the best route.
- Identifies and reports vehicles maintenance needs to management.
- Ensures the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working condition.
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance, in both dress and composure.
- Responds to clients’, and passengers’, questions, and concerns.
- Abides by road regulations at all times.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Over the age of twenty-five (25) for insurance requirements.
- Ability to drive various types and sizes of vehicles, required.
- Clean driving record.
- Valid CDL (A or B) license required. Passenger endorsement or willingness and ability to obtain endorsement, preferred.
- Reliable attendance and transportation, and on-time performance.
- Skilled, safe, defensive driver.
- Ability to read maps and utilize internet and mobile device tools for street guides and pre-trip planning.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willingness to go ‘above and beyond’.
- Polished, professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals and manage several projects at once with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Frequently requires standing, speaking or hearing, using hands to finger, handle or feel and repetitive motions, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling and reaching with hands and arms and occasionally requires sitting or climbing.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read computer screens and operate computer peripherals for an extended period of time, or the ability to discern electronic information through reasonably available accommodations.
- Regularly communicate with staff, members and stakeholders in writing, video or phone conferencing and in-person meetings.
- Ability to lift or have the ability to utilize reasonably available resources to maneuver, up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Regularly required to speak and hear, sit, stand, bend, stoop, kneel and walk.
- This position will travel in and around the Northeastern Kansas region (days, evenings, nights and weekends). With the opportunity to travel in any of the lower 48-states as determined by client needs.
- Work is performed outdoors, and a vehicle environment.
- Interaction with staff, clients, and the general public.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!