Human Resources Outsourcing
Human Resources outsourcing is becoming a crucial factor in efficient business administration because it is a very effective way for companies and organizations, large and small, to contain costs, reduce administrative overhead and minimize risk. HR Partners provides customized outsourcing options and services to our clients through project-based work and retained work. Whether your company needs assistance with a project in particular or requires ongoing human resources outsourcing guidance, HR Partners will provide people solutions to your organization with an ongoing emphasis on compliance, collaboration and proactive communication.
HR Partners will ensure your business is up-to-date and in compliance with the common federal labor laws, as well as with state laws and regulations.HR
- Compliance Audit Checklist
- Employee Handbook
- Job Descriptions
- FLSA Classifications (Exempt/Non-Exempt; Employee/Independent Contractor)
- Application Process Forms and New Hire Forms
- State and Federal Forms (W-4, I-9, K-4)
- Personnel Files Audit and Organization
- Employment Legal Posters
To view a detailed list of the common federal and state labor laws sorted by number of employees, click here.
Human Resources Consultation
- Day-to-Day Advice – The amount of hours each month are pre-determined, based on the number of employees and on the retainer agreement selected.
- Direct personal access to HR Partners’ professional HR Advisors by email, telephone and/or in-person
- Compensation Survey and/or Analysis
- Employee Relations
- Termination Process
- Employee Workplace Climate and Culture Surveys
- CEO Surveys and Appraisals
- Reward/Incentive Programs
- Coaching/Counseling Process
- Performance Management System
- Benefit Enrollment
- 401(k) Coordination
- Claims Coordination
- FMLA Administration
- COBRA Coordination
- Section 125 Coordination
- Benefit Plan Design/Administration
- Applicant Sourcing
- Background Checks
To view a price listing for background checks, click here.
- Interview Skills
- One-on-One Coaching
- Cover Letter/Resume Writing
- Job Search/Networking Skills
Training and Coaching
- Multiple topics – to view the Top 25 training and coaching topics, please see the link below.
- Available in two-hour, four-hour and full-day sessions
- May be customized to the business or organization
To view a list of the Top 12 Training and Coaching Presentations, click here.
Legal Consultation/Employment Law
- Available through John R. Dietrick, P.A., a professional law corporation